Fortland Productions, Portsmouth, NH • May 2014 - Present
Fortland Productions is a full-service production agency that has been producing entertaining video content since our founding in 2009 for web, in-store, theater and broadcast.
Freelance - Camera Operator/Editor
Worked directly with the Founder/Director to brainstorm, produce, shoot, edit, and deliver top quality content on target with timeline, scope and budget for a variety of clients.
As part of the tactical camera team, I worked with the production studio, director, producers, to ensure the footage for the national documentary “We The People: The Market Basket Effect” was not only archived safely, but consistent with the film’s storyline and continuing marketing strategy.
Collaborated with both regional and international clients, creative agencies and their teams, as well as independent vendors to develop creative strategies and effectively communicate creative concepts to decision makers and production teams, in order to successfully execute on global campaigns for clients like Vans & truth.
Coordination of social media efforts, branding guidelines, and target audiences in order to maximize impact through social media channels and other digital marketing outlets.
Accountable for leading multiple projects, in various stages of production, simultaneously. Everything from regional b roadcast commercials to national animations.
Toboggan USA, Portsmouth, NH • September 2013 – Present
A creative work/shop specializing in content creation, retail strategy, and brand awareness.
Content Creation, Digital Marketing and Branding Strategy
Lead digital production services for the work/shop and vendors, created product and branding content to foster brand growth, and to cross-promote between online and storefront retail environments.
Collaborated with clients and creatives to develop and define a product vision consistent with the digital marketing strategy.
Maximize marketing impact by capturing the attention of target audiences, through thoughtful visual storytelling and effective digital marketing.
Planned and organized multiple projects in concert, to stay within financial, legal and deliverable guidelines.
Produced and distributed original content through various social media and digital marketing outlets to create a meaningful brand impact.
Operated production unit capturing content for designer/craftsmen interviews, webisodes, concerts and brand essence videos.
The VIA Agency, Portland, ME • 2012 - Present
Full-service advertising and marketing agency that creatively helps clients grow in changing markets.
Freelancer – Videographer and Associate Editor
Worked with the agency and independent clients to create the highest quality content for web and TV advertising platforms. Served as a principle cinematographer and associate editor to creatively build and accurately reflect the specific needs of each campaign.
Tackled everything from capturing audio/visual spots, to archiving and editing raw footage and animations, for a variety of campaigns and client needs.
Managed multiple projects simultaneously; coordinated efforts between account managers and producers to ensure deadlines and consistency across each campaign.
Followed strict branding guidelines and scripts to creatively adhere to overall marketing strategy and allow for an enhanced user experience.
Proven record of effectively providing tailored brand visuals to fit every facet of distribution.
Alpine Live Media, Portsmouth, NH • 2009 - 2014
Creative Photography and Cinematography Services.
Partner; Videographer and Strategic Marketing
Lead new business development through extensive market research, solution development, and new business prospecting. Build and expand SEO and SEM strategies through onsite optimization.
- Captured and produced original content for private and corporate event coverage, product demos, and general marketing materials.
- Accountable for leading big idea development, prospecting to qualified new business and execution of distribution and promotional material through social media channels and other digital marketing outlets.
- Assess and tap into new social advertising channels to optimize growth, and continued customer support to ensure revenue and client goals are met.
- Expected to ensure that all product efforts are prioritized effectively, and support the client’s overall strategy and branding needs.
PinWheel Tuna Fishing, Rye, NH • 2011 - 2014
Commercial Tuna Fishing and Charter Services of National Geographic’s ‘Wicked Tuna.’
Social Media and Content Production Manager
Recruited to Pin Wheel Tuna Fishing to introduce the lifestyle brand into the digital marketplace, establish new growth opportunities and expand the brand’s social media footprint. Lead the concept development, creation, and execution of strategic social media and SEM initiatives on behalf of the client.
- Created and developed original content for the brand, meticulously maintained all social media outlets, and established sales channels. Resulting in a constantly expanding fan base and measureable growth through Google Analytics.
- Coordinated efforts between designers, manufacturers, and legal to ensure deliverables are consistent with their message, timeline and budget.
- Educated and trained business partners on social media and ad groups to maximize brand impact and enhance the user experience.
- Acted as a point person for content requests and performed general administrative online marketing duties and maintenance.
IKON Office Solutions, Manchester, NH • 2010 - 2011
Ricoh USA; Multifunctional Color Printer Sales, Service and Support.
Responsible for managing current client needs, while marketing to and securing new business, referral sales, cold calling on the phone, and site-visits within a specific sales territory. Met sales goals by successfully prospecting to 20-25 qualified customers each month while overseeing the needs of 80+ current clients.
- Worked face-to-face with managers, IT professionals, CEO”s and executives to improve their print quality, service experience, or even carbon footprint.
- Coordinated product delivery, installation schedules and customer training, as well as organize hardware upgrades, and service appointments.
- Managed the expectations of all parties to a contract to ensure customer and partner satisfaction.
- Educated customers on company initiatives; comparative analysis to competitors; and, financial analysis and presentation of solutions to customers (B2B and B2C).
Bachelor of Arts in Communication
Specialization in Advertising and Marketing Communications
University of New Hampshire (UNH) • Durham, NH
Associates in Business Management
Thompson School of Applied Sciences (TSAS) • Durham, NH
University of New Hampshire (UNH)